Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Great Adventure Park in California

Disney California Adventure Park is a great place to spent holidays stress-free, that helpful to make your holidays enjoyable and valuable. Today I have found a video on you Tube, this great video to give you a front row seat and backstage pass to all of the excitement and now I’m very excited to visit there soon.

I hope that after seeing this video you are also excited to go there and enjoy the all exciting rides.



Before going to Disney you must check the disneyland.disney.go.com that helps you to make a sensible Disney dining plan.

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice Blog

    India Capital is Delhi, Delhi is a very nice Tourist Place. If you want to know more about Delhi Tourist Place. Please Contact me on my Mobile No- 8527636893

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post information Thanks for sharing .. Love this post video intro

    ReplyDelete